Framework Development Group, LLC
Framework Development Group, a niche IT and Education consulting firm, is seeking an entrepreneurial, proven recruiting professional to help support its IT and Education staffing practice and executive search practice. With existing profitable business segments, sustained year-after-year growth and a mature recruiting infrastructure, our firm is expanding its recruiting team. This exciting position will play a key role in helping build Framework’s staffing and executive search practices through critical strategic sourcing and fast-paced recruiting.
The right candidate will have previous, proven experience in Staffing and Recruiting, ideally in the IT or Education industry. The opportunity exists for growing responsibilities and a path to Sales. Interested parties will be seeking a small, entrepreneurial and challenging culture where you can help build a business as opposed to "show up for work". Teamwork, strong communication skills and the ability to work well with others are a must. An aggressive, results-oriented mindset is critical with the drive to exceed quotas and be rewarded accordingly.
· Source candidates using our internal database, external resume banks and resources, and strategic "headhunting" methods
· Screen, interview and evaluate candidates using proven methodologies to determine requirement matches
· Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with candidates to build a database of superior and qualified applicants for future opportunities
· Meet or exceed quarterly sales quotes for both placements and staffing revenue
· Work closely with the Principals and Account Managers to find the best candidates and matches for consulting engagements and key searches
· 2-4+ years recruiting experience in a staffing/recruiting/sales business
· Proven ability to identify and find new candidates
· Thorough understanding of the IT staffing/contracting space and/or the permanent placement process is ideal - a plus to have experience with procurement and vendor management systems
· Has consistently met or exceeded annual sales/recruiting quotas
· Ability to work strategically with management to identify and target the appropriate market - providing insight and guidance based on previous experience
· Successful experience working in a collaborative environment with a recruiting and sales team
· Undergraduate degree preferred
· The right candidate will enjoy a competitive base salary as well as an aggressive commission plan that will include multipliers for exceeding their quota and/or attaining "stretch goals".
Framework is not a start-up. We are a small, private and aggressively growing company that serves our clients through high-end IT and Education consulting and direct hire search/recruiting and placement.
Interested candidates will submit their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay: $40,000 to $100,000/year
$40000 to $100000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time