Regional Account Executive
Position:Regional Account Executive
Location: Los Angeles area
***Local candidates only. No relocation or telecommute***
As a Regional Account Executive, this individual will be responsible for solution selling within a given territory focusing on school districts, Education Service Centers and state departments of education. The selected candidate will prospect for new and growth business for our solutions with assigned accounts and manage the sales cycle.
- Meet and proactively drive to exceed annual quota targets.
- Identify qualified prospects to generate new sources of business by developing relationships with senior school district administrators in assigned territory.
- Drive to close large sales by demonstrating understanding of current and long term customer needs, proposing appropriate solutions to address identified customer needs, and consistently moving the customer toward commitment.
- Develop and maintain an exceptional knowledge of solutions.
- Deliver professional presentations appropriately targeted to the audience.
- Effectively position our solutions and succinctly explain features, benefits, and technical aspects.
- Present complex solutions in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Complete and submit required reports such as forecasts, activity reports, and expense reports on a timely basis.
- Enter and maintain data accurately into Salesforce.com including meetings, contacts, updates and forecasts.
- Travel extensively for sales calls within assigned territory.
- Track record of exceeding quota or showing significant annual year over year growth.
- Experience in education preferred.
- Candidate must have District level contacts in the Los Angeles Unified School District
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prepare compelling presentations to position our solutions and communicate key messages.
- Strong presentation skills and demonstrated effectiveness presenting to key decision makers.
- Self-motivated individual who thrives on doing a job well and has the initiative and drive to excel.
- Ability to effectively prioritize, organize, and perform a variety of concurrent tasks.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint applications.
- Experience using Salesforce.com desirable.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university, Masters Degree preferred, minimum of 5-7 years sales experience in the education industry or selling complex SaaS solutions.
About our client
Established in 2008 and headquartered in the north East, our client is a rapidly growing company that aims to provide families, educators and behavior healthcare providers affordable, best-practice treatment solutions for children and students.
Job Status: Full Time