Inside Sales Representative
Position: Sales Development Representative
Location: Reston, VA (no relocation or telecommute)
If you are energetic, tenacious, and eager to take the next step in your developing Sales career, you could be a great Account Development Representative at our client. Reporting to the Manager of Account Development, our ADRs are proactive, diligent, and their lead generation activities build the relationships and the pipeline our world-class sales organization needs to succeed. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone excited about selling the value of Customer Experience and developing a career path for themselves in SaaS enterprise sales.
What you’ll do:
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be quick-witted, organized and self-motivated. We’ll give you all the information, tools, and resources you could ask for, but you will need to be a quick study and flexible thinker so you can hit the ground running after training is done.
- Generate and nurture new business opportunities with US Fortune 1000 companies via cold calling, email, and marketing campaigns
- Qualify and schedule meetings with inbound prospects coming to our website, webinars and other events.
- Research, build, and maintain a database of prospects through various resources on key accounts, titles, and personas that influence business decisions within their organization
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified meetings and opportunities to ensure regional territory revenue objectives
- Become a subject matter expert by researching trends and best practices, reading business publications, seeking out learning and development opportunities, and utilizing internal training resources
- You have a proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets and experience succeeding in a goal-driven environment
- You have the ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively in a results-driven culture
- You are a polished and professional communicator, capable of collaborating with your teammates and committed to truthfully representing our client’s products, business value, and culture to the public
Bonus points if:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and 1 - 2 years of experience in Sales Development, Lead Generation, Sales, and/or Marketing
- You have experience managing, tracking, and reporting on sales activities in salesforce.com
Job Status: Full Time