Digital Media Specialist
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
You capture how our programs change our customers’ lives and tell the story of our services. You will be responsible for crafting the unique narratives of our services portfolio and engaging users to achieve a competitive edge in the marketplace. Creating compelling customer success stories, website content, blogs, podcasts, presentations, case studies, webinars, video scripts, campaigns, sales support, etc will all be in a day’s work for you. Knowing our customer and speaking their language is imperative for success in this role.
- Serve as key author and curator for forward thinking and creative services marketing content.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and gather data and insights from SMEs to create compelling content that supports services.
- Manage services messaging on social media outlets.
- Build marketing plans for key initiatives.
- Report on key performance indicators and value of delivered services.
- Educate collaborative team on key target audience metrics like user personas and preferences.
- Work in a Lean UX/Agile environment, gathering and prioritizing input from multiple sources while meeting aggressive deadlines.
- Conduct focus groups, customer feedback intake, as needed.
- Meet with and hear from all customer types to anticipate and adjust to market need.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent professional experience.
- Exceptional written and communication skills, specifically in digital media.
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent proofing skills.
- Superior ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects while meeting strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and using analytics to inform content development, a plus.
- Experience managing social media channels, including Twitter and Facebook, a plus.
- Search Engine Optimization experience, a plus.
- Pragmatic marketing certification, a plus
- K-12 education experience preferable but not required.
- HTML, Cascading Style Sheets
- Instructional Design tools like Articulate, Camtasia, Captivate etc.
- Presentation tools like Prezzi, Brainshark etc.
- MS Office and Google tools
- Must provide an online portfolio with examples of digital marketing content
- Office Based position - Chandler or greater Phoenix area
- Contract Timeline - May through December 2018
- 40 hours a week
Job Status: Full Time